15 juin 2018

[15.06.18] Photos + trad - Twitter et Instagram de Jaejoong


Thank you for the rain! #congratulations or (#raindate)



Please tune in TV Asahi at 4:29 PM #MusicStation #Jejung



As I hope Thank you very much! I told you that...🙀 I will study! I was really happy all the time today! ^^ Thanks to everyone I had fun at the Music Station stage! Thank you all! Let’s go! #MusicStation #ThankYou #VeryMuch !!!! #Jejung


***


Music Station !
Quoi ! Il va pleuvoir aujourd'hui...🙀
#RainMan
#MusicStation


J'ai reçu...des mouchoirs ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tellement gentil
Tout le monde a travaillé dur ^^
Merci CHEMISTRY hyung-nims aussi !
#musicstation #CHEMISTRY#Jejung #jj






Source : bornfreeonekiss, jj_1986_jj
Traduction anglaise : rubypurple_fan
Partagé par : DB5K-Times

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire